Kratom, A Legal High?
I am not a Medical Doctor and cannot speak for one. Please see DISCLAIMER
It is extremely important to understand that kratom is not a drug that is meant to be “high”. In fact, kratom does not cross the blood brain barrier in the brain, which would in turn, make you high. Please understand this is a plant that has a various range of benefits with little to no side effects.
Using the word “high” is what a teenager would say when he just finished smoking a joint. This is not something that we want the kratom plant associated with.
Kratom will not destroy ones life and it will certainly not make you into a zombie looking teenager that just finished his “420”.
Start of a Kratom High Rant
The reason that I am writing this blog is because of the fact that I was trying to get my site verified and I was unable to do it by myself so I reached out for help. Google was telling me I could verify myself with different methods to make my site more resilient and I wanted to use more.
When asking for help I highlighted the sentence which stated kratombible.com and the first response I got was, “isn’t kratom the stuff people use to get high.”
This actually deeply got to me and was unable to say anything because theres just not enough time in one conversation to explain what media does to people.
The first thing I got as a rebuttal was isn’t that the stuff taken to get high, not, isnt that a malaysian leaf, or isn’t that a pain killer. No the first absolute thing was this boosting of kratom as a legal drug and this absolutly needs to stop.
- Kratom is too beneficial to life to be a simple “high” meaning most people come to the conclusion as “party like a maniac, get “stoned”, be altered out of your mind.
- The term “getting high” to me is such a juvenile term used for recreational parties at which Drugs Are Found, and they are Narcotics. Kratom is a leaf that has been grinded down, thats it!
- Most people are high off their everyday addictions all the time, the most known is coffee and sugar. (sugar being the leading cause of diabetes, yet VERY LEGAL)
- I do not need to go into all the other Legal activities humans part take in that are just plain contradictory to what they believe or say themselves.
Again, this kratom being part of the legal drugs movement and being used as a legal high needs to stop for the sake of kratom.
If anyone can suggest a plan of action at this point please comment below and give me some more ideas as I really would love to get the message across that this plant is no more than an alternative to medication that people NEED to break for the sake of their health.
How can such a plant that could help so many different varieties of illnesses be a bad thing? If people don’t ask questions and assume its green, its a plant, its a drug, its like marijuana.
How will they ever learn? Assumption is one of the very worst things as sometimes your right, but when your assuming something negative, your brain just finds every negative corner of your brain and brings it out.
End of Rant
Keep Kratom Legal
First marijuana was prohibited for years while tobacco remained legal killing MILLIONS of people. When I was 14 years old, 10 years ago reporters on the news were telling everyone that one marijuana cigarette would equate to 5-6 tobacco cigarettes.
Today, 10 years later, marijuana has not been reported to hurt your lungs, I will stop there on this subject BUT this is a PERFECT example of contradiction and false knowledge of a plant that is used for good now.
follow me on twitter and trend #keepkratomlegal
Kratom is getting this wrap I believe because:
- Most people are ignorant and do not want to learn, rather they want to blame and complain.
- Most people Like to make money, so promoting something as a legal high and a legal Drug, can bring a lot of customers
- If you sell the most potent extract to a new person using kratom and advise him dosages that will get him to a sedative state(when taken at high doses) than yes, people get scared, ESPECIALLY if they are buying it thinking its a DRUG
With this being said it is EXTREMELY important to buy from vendors who are doing everything they can for us as consumers to be buying fresh CLEAN kratom. See Buy Kratom
Facilities suited for the daunting tasks of seeing every small alkaloid of the plant as well as test for impurities is crucial in the battle for kratom legality.
If kratom is bought from John Smith working in his moms basement right after he pet his dog, you could be in for a bad surprise, especially if your allergic to dogs.
Why is Kratom Getting this Wrap?
People believe what they see on the news, and unfortunately they do not like to do their OWN research and just take the one track “research” fed to them by news stations, and if you follow the kratom stories on the news. You know “theres nothing good about kratom”.
The news on television is slowly dieing and older folks are turning to news on the internet. And they read something they’re convinced is true where as my age group(25) compared to the older age group know that there is so much garbage on the internet.
They eat it up, spread the rumours and bang, thats how it starts. Please rest assured in knowing that kratom is NOT what the bad media is saying, it is helping MANY people, with A lot less side effects than what these people were taking for their needs before.
Kratom may get a bad wrap as well because of the following points
- Vendors who are selling kratom as a legal high
- People using a lot of kratom extract
- Kratom Extract = Intense kratom effect, kratom extract is expensive=more money, Intense Kratom Effect = people liking the stuff, People liking stuff = addiction, addiction = $$$$
- False proclamations of news stations trying to scare the public with no research as I know more about the plant than they do.
I understand maybe you started your site off in this manner but please reconsider now that there are many issues surrounding kratom.
The awareness is getting bigger, but, we need research done by scientists to show the government that kratom will not hurt you.
I just love the fact that alcohol and tobacco (the two worst drugs out there besides meth and heroin and others of course) are still legal and are advertised on tv (tobacco use to be).
Not to mention the constant intake and convenience of fast food, the targeting of our kids so that they start into the business owners plan to get them addiced to food, sugar, fats which can be very detramental to your health in the long term.
For a Guide of Kratombible follow the links below :
- Home Page
- What Is Kratom?
- Kratom Benefits
- Kratom Experiences
- Kratom Reviews
- Organic vs Non-Organic Kratom